Barrel O’ Monkeyz Does Strategic Marketing
Barrel O’ Monkeyz believes marketing without a strategy—the what, the why, the who, and the where of doing something—is just checking boxes on your to-do list.
We employ a strategic marketing mindset with all marketing engagements starting with a deep dive into assessing the situation before we craft a long-term plan that defines the approach, methodology, and actions necessary to achieve your marketing goals.
Good Strategies Start With Good Questions
With a focus on product, price, place and promotion, Barrel O’ Monkeyz begins the strategic marketing process by asking:
- What is your overall mission/goal?
- How will your marketing activities support this goal?
- Who is your target audience?
- How will you engage this audience and where?
- What sets your brand apart/differentiates you from competitors?
- What are your action steps? What results/milestones do you need to achieve and by when?
- Do you have the expertise and resources to launch and sustain this effort?
- How will you measure progress?
- What plans are in place to ensure follow through and the ability to adjust strategy and tactics?
Barrel O’ Monkeyz Strategic Marketing Focus
- Assessments/SWOT Analyses
- Competitor Analyses
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Marketing Plan Development
- Identification of Resources
- Develop and Execute Action Steps
- Measure Progress
- Refine and Adjust to the Marketplace